Leaverton Corona I
Leaverton Corona I is a 37,000 square feet project consisting of four separate single stand alone buildings in the City of Corona. The buildings are located at 1511, 1555, 1605 and 1611 Railroad Street and offer convenient access to the Inland Empire as well as Orange County via the Riverside (91) and Corona (15) Freeways.
- 16'-18' minimum warehouse clearance
- Well maintained stand alone industrial buildings:
- 1511 Railroad Street - 9,720 s.f.
- 1555 Railroad Street - 9,550 s.f.
- 1605 Railroad Street - 8,195 s.f.
- 1611 Railroad Street - 9,010 s.f.
- 10% to 15% Office Build-Outs
- 200-400 amp power (expandable)
- Excellent access to the Riverside (91) and Corona (15) Freeways via the Magnolia Off-Ramp
- 12' x 14' Ground Level and Dock-High Overhead Doors